On demand of many regular readers we have come across a detailed post on One man commission report tamilnadu. For the purpose of getting hike in salaries and social security benefits, government employees affiliated with TNEGA (Tamil Nadu Government Employees Association) in Tamil Nadu. Implementation of sixth pay commission gave rise to a lot of anomalies to rectify which the State Government accepted the One-man commission.

Here are some of the quick facts about the sixth pay commission which affects about 50 lakh Govt employees. As per it:

  1. an employee gets a minimum of Rs 10,000 per month including allowances
  2. annual increment rate is 3%
  3. government employees get 21% of minimum salary increment
  4. the arrears is paid in two installments, 40% in one and the remaining 60% in another
  5. amount of the arrears will be Rs 29,373 crores
  6. defence personnels get promotions after 8, 16 and 24 years of service and civilians after 10, 20 and 30 years

One man Commission Tamilnadu under Rajeev Ranjan, Principal Secretary to Industries department and a senior IAS officer analyzed the complaints in the pay structure of state government officials. Acceptance of one man commission report Tamilnadu may lead the Treasury to cost about Rs 223 crore per annum.

There were 1066 representations received by one man commission from government employees and pensioners associations. One man commission report tn examined the various demands made by government employees; teachers and pensioners. According to one man commission report the demands were found to be 30% hike in house rent allowance for Chennai, 20% for Madurai and Coimbatore and 10% for others. The employees also demanded to get Rs 1,000 monthly educational allowance for their children and 12% interest on General Provident Fund.

In the Elementary Education/School Education department, the demands in one man commission report tamilnadu were to grant allowances of Rs 500 per month to Secondary Grade Teachers, other teaching posts of that category and to High School Headmasters.

According to Peter Barnabas, State vice-president of TNEGA the two lakh vacancies in government sector should be filled up without any delay. Also, the TNEGA employees said to employ fresh and educated youth rather than deploying retired employees on contract basis.

The one man commission report tamilnadu has been submitted to the government which will soon be examined by government officials to make appropriate orders. Please post your queries and concerns on one man commission report 2010 and we shall reply your concerns.

Powered by

Related posts:

  1. Tamilnadu Government Orders On 6th Pay Commission And Tamilnadu 6th Pay Commission Pay Calculator
  2. Pension Calculator And Arrears Under 6th Pay Commission In Tamilnadu After Government Order
  3. TamilNadu Govt Announces Sixth Pay commission Implementation
  4. Sixth Pay Commission Report Out:Find Out Whats In Store For The Govt Employees
  5. Latest Updates From Sixth Pay Commission Report And Pay Calculator
  6. Dearness Allowance Relief For Pensioners Under The Sixth Pay Commission To Railway Employees

Enter your email ID and subscribe to get similar articles in your mail

Delivered by FeedBurner